Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affirmation Rite

+16
Brezka
The U.S. of Avenwood
Labaniland
Marconi
Turtalia
Larkowskib
Pigaria
Valaned
Rigel's Light
Angenwit
Murderbourg
Club Lux
Griffenhaven
USEA
Ranger
Altino
20 posters

Go down

Affirmation Rite Empty Affirmation Rite

Post by Altino Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Affirmation Rite Tmp_30211-ILLUMINATI_FLAG517662659

● Illuminati Oath of Loyalty ●

Section 8 of the Axiomata describes the Initiation Rites of Illuminati. By adding your signature, you are agreeing to honor this Oath of Loyalty.

I shall, upon adding my signature of my nation name, shall hereby dutifully abide by the justly enacted Axiomata Illuminatorium, the supreme law of Illuminati and all her subsidiaries, and shall defend the sanctity of this document from all powers foreign and domestic. In doing so, I agree to uphold the lawfully enacted laws and honor the right to rule by all nations lawfully placed in office under the jurisdiction of the Axiomata Illuminatorium.

Furthermore, I shall subscribe and submit myself to the glory that is Illuminati, ever seeking to advance and improve the prospects of the future of my region, my nation, and myself through the Ten Global GuideStones and philosophies of Illuminati: both original and conventional.

This, I pledge my support for on this day. That upon the completion of this Initiation Rite, this pledge shall ring true for all eternity.

Please post your nation name below.

Last edited by Altino on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Altino
Altino

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Affirmation Rite Empty Re: Affirmation Rite

Post by USEA Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:55 pm

I shall, upon adding my signature of my nation name, shall hereby dutifully abide by the justly enacted Axiomata Illuminatorium, the supreme law of Illuminati and all her subsidiaries, and shall defend the sanctity of this document from all powers foreign and domestic. In doing so, I agree to uphold the lawfully enacted laws and honor the right to rule by all nations lawfully placed in office under the jurisdiction of the Axiomata Illuminatorium.

Furthermore, I shall subscribe and submit myself to the glory that is Illuminati, ever seeking to advance and improve the prospects of the future of my region, my nation, and myself through the Ten Global GuideStones and philosophies of Illuminati: both original and conventional.

This, I pledge my support for on this day. That upon the completion of this Initiation Rite, this pledge shall ring true for all eternity.

United States of Eastern America

USEA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffenhaven Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:27 am

The Republic of Griffenhaven

Griffenhaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Club Lux Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:51 am

-Club Lux
Club Lux
Club Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Murderbourg Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:15 pm

-Murderbourg
Murderbourg
Murderbourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Angenwit Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Furthermore, I may subscribe and submit myself to the glory that is Illuminati, ever seeking to advance and improve the prospects of the future of my region, my nation, and myself through the Ten Global GuideStones and philosophies of Illuminati: both original and conventional.

This, I may pledge my support for on this day. That upon the completion of this Initiation Rite, this pledge shall possibly ring true for all eternity.
Angenwit
Angenwit

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Valaned Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 am

-Valaned
Valaned
Valaned

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigaria Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:10 am

-Pigarian Repupublic
Pigaria
Pigaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Larkowskib Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Larkowski

Larkowskib

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtalia Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Turtalia
Turtalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Marconi

Marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Labaniland Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:54 pm

-Labaniland
Labaniland
Labaniland

Back to top Go down

Post by The U.S. of Avenwood Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:57 pm

- The United States of Avenwood

The U.S. of Avenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Brezka Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:03 am

- The Kingdom of Brezka

Brezka

Back to top Go down

Post by Daosemoa Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:13 am

Daosemoa

Daosemoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Farlandiay Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Farlandiay

Farlandiay

Back to top Go down

Affirmation Rite Empty Entava's rite of Affirmation

Post by Entava Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:47 pm

The Sultanate of Entava

Entava

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperlegion Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:25 am

Hyperlegion

Hyperlegion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down